Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Upcoming House Projects


I am continued to be bothered by all that has transpired since September 28th.  Much of the time I lay around as a depressed mess.  When I am not lying around I am trying to be as active as I can so that I can forget.

I have embarked on numerous projects here within the house.  Some of the outcomes of those projects have been seen in the photos I have posted of Zack’s room and my office.  I am now working on getting the entire basement cleaned up.  I would love to have it fully clean in time for the beginning of December so that I could host a party for the families of Zack’s friends.  I’ll see if I can make it happen.

Today I had an electrician in to give me an estimate on the installation of 2 new outdoor lights.  The first light will be installed on the side door of the kitchen.  That is in a corner of the house and it can get exceedingly dark there at night.  I am frequently out there trying to get Lex in at night and it is a pain doing that in the dark.

The other light I am going to have installed is on the front of the house between the 2 garage doors.  This will light up the entire driveway and ensure people coming and going at night won’t trip and fall.

I hope to have both of these projects completed by the beginning of December.  It of course depends upon the schedule of the electrician.  If the weather stays good then he will be doing a lot of outdoor jobs.  If the weather gets crappy then he will probably have availability to do the work sooner.

There isn’t that much else to say for this Wednesday.  It is the middle of the week and things seem pretty darn dull.  My nephew’s birthday is this coming weekend and so we have a party to go to for him on Friday afternoon/evening.  After that depending up on the weather Zack and I might head to the mountains.  I am planning to buy ski passes for both of us so we might even go skiing if we go up.  Regardless of this weekend, I am sure we will be skiing a lot this year.

Anyway – I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

FYSRD

No comments: