Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Memorial to Another Blogger - Syndicalist

I meant to write this blog entry yesterday but with all the other things going on, I just didn't get around to it.  So today, now that I am complete going through all my work e-mail I wanted to address this post as early as possible.

This post is dedicated to a blogger who has been gone for a number of years.  I will just identify him by his blog title - Syndicalist.

Syndicalist was a very special guy as he was probably one of the smartest people around.  He had a different way of looking at the world from what I have heard and read.  Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to meet him.  I have heard lots of wonderful stories about him but unfortunately I have only known him through his blog.  I have read his blog numerous times.  He was a tremendous writer and I think would have been very prolific writer had his life not been cut short.

In today's day and age everything we do can be digitized and preserved somewhere on the Internet.  To me it is amazing that I have come to know syndicalist over 4 years after his death.

I would have like to have met in face-to-face as I am sure we would have had some great conversations.  I think Zack would have enjoyed the conversations with him even more.  A belated happy birthday to you Syndicalist.  May your blog continue to exist in cyberspace so that other new bloggers may read the inspiration of your writing.

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

FYSRD

No comments: