Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Some Days The Words Don't Flow

I'd like to think of myself as a writer.  I can't really be the judge of that - only the people who read my work can determine that.

But since I like to think of myself as a writer I would like to think that the words would just flow off of your fingertips and on to the screen.  Most of the the time it does work like that for me.  Tonight the words just don't want to come out of my brain, flow through my hands and come spouting out as my fingertips dance across the keyboard.

I think the primary reason for this is that my words are mainly meant for one person and tonight I just don't want to put them out there for the world to see.  (It's not that I don't want the world to see them, it's just that when I put them out there all the time - they probably don't seem as heart felt as they feel to me.  I feel so much, I just wish I could convey the depth of those feelings to that one person - Shelly!)

So with that, I'll keep it short.  I hope everyone has a good night and remember the work week is now half over, think of some good adventures for this coming weekend.

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

FYSRD

No comments: