Monday, November 8, 2010

Forever Done

So at long last I know that things are forever done with Shelly.  The e-mail I just received from her made it apparently clear.

I really feel sorry for her as I feel she doesn't understand the concept of love between partners.  She has been alone for so long that she doesn't get what it takes.

I will continue to love her but I must expunge her from my being.  I intend to do that.  The way I do it by getting back into the dating world. 

She wanted to get married so badly but I really don't think she truly loved me.  It was all about the ceremony and the trappings.  The sad thing is I don't think she will ever have that now.  How silly!

I am feeling very bitter at this moment so I need to stop writing.  Eventually I will write the entire story and it will not be the same story that Shelly has told.

Anyway - thanks for reading my ramblings.

FYSRD

No comments: