Friday, July 10, 2009

Many Disjointed Thoughts on a Friday

Normally I have a subject or theme for my posts here on my blog. Today I don't have that. I just have a bunch of random thoughts/comments.
I had a headache for a good part of the day today because like a fool I drank an entire bottle of Dynamite Merlot last night. Doing that is a VERY unusual occurrence for me. But I opened the bottle and I just kind of felt like it. Oh well - it will be a very long time before I do that again.
Zack and I were watching SpongeBob this evening and I sometimes wonder what kind of message is SpongeBob really sending to us. I always wonder if in later times SpongeBob will be know as a great philosopher.
We are having one of the coolest and wettest summers in Colorado since I have lived here. I think we have only had 2 days above 90 degrees in Denver. Talk about being unusual!
We are going to get up to something fun and interesting tomorrow - I just don't know what yet. I think we are going to a hike but I just haven't figured out where.
I still need to figure out our vacation plans. No clue what we are going to do yet. Still would like to get Zack to Europe, but I just haven't had the time to make all the arrangements.
That's about it for the day. Hopefully I will have a good "trip report" to write about from a hike that we take tomorrow morning. In the mean time - I hope everyone has a great Friday evening and a fun Saturday!
Thanks and peace to all! - J.

No comments: