Monday, July 6, 2009

Blah, blah, blah...

So it's Monday again and all I can say is blah, blah, blah! Yeah not a very effective message huh? I am just tired of the effort of work and raising a kid on my own. I need a break! I need a vacation! Not sure where, not sure exactly when, but I need a vacation. Yes - I know my vacation will come with a 10/11 year old child in tow who will be wanting to ask me 110 million questions but that is the nature of 10/11 year old children. I really need to start finalizing plans to do something vacation-wise with Zack this summer. We need to get our travel arrangements made and just do it. If I wait too long I am going to get screwed over by the upcoming schedule of activities at work. The major part of my project doesn't go live until January 1, 2010, but the biggest part of the work starts at the beginning of August. So unless I get my vacation planned soon I am not going to be able to take time off in August. I unfortunately don't have a lot to say tonight. There is a tremendous amount of stuff running through my head, but nothing that I can really articulate. So with that I am going to keep my blog post short and tonight. I think I will have much more to write about tomorrow night. Thanks and peace to all! - J.

No comments: