Wednesday, July 15, 2009

An Interesting Blog Post in the Making

Well - I am a little bit bummed tonight in the fact that I have a meaning blog post that I have been thinking about for the last several days and I just don't have the time to write it. I have a bunch of work to do tonight in preparation for meetings tomorrow. And I just can't put the time and effort into fully articulating what I want to write this evening. Which bums me out as I want it to stand as a counter balance to the 2 previous blogs. Oh well - it will just have to wait until I have the time to spend thoroughly writing it.
Our day has been busy, busy, busy. We are finally getting a chance to settle down for the night but I still have a ton of work to do. Yuck! I have to do a report, get ready for an early working teleconference workshop and go through a ton of work e-mail.
We did manage to get out for dinner tonight at Olive Garden. We do love going to Olive Garden. Zack has been dealing with pain in his stomach for the last several days as he gets off of this one medication. I think the nausea is finally starting to go away - which will make my life much easier!
We have also been kicking around our plans for the weekend. I originally thought we would be climbing Mount Bierstadt on Saturday. But I am now leaning towards us heading to Cheyenne, Wyoming for the Cheyenne Frontier Days Rodeo. Neither Zack nor I have ever been to Frontier Days so I really think it is something we got to do. If we do Frontier Days I am thinking we will probably just stay at home on Sunday so I can take care of the normal weekly chores - washing clothes, grocery shopping, etc. We'll see how it plays out. Given we only have so few weekends of summer, we still might end up doing Frontier Days on Saturday and then climbing Bierstadt on Sunday. Just have to wait and see how tired we get on Saturday.
Well - got to run as I need to get cracking on work.
Thanks and peace to all! - J.

No comments: