Wednesday, July 8, 2009

It's been a day

Well - I really don't have any major messages that I am going to communicate this evening, but I still wanted to post a blog entry. First off - I don't know if many people who read the blog have watched my video I posted to YouTube earlier today. As of now there are 38 views of the video and I am not sure how many came from the versus Facebook. But - if you watched and have an opinion - please leave me a comment or drop me an e-mail. I am really just playing around with this stuff right now, but I hope to get a little bit more serious about producing stuff when I get my new camera. Not sure when that is going to be - but.... hopefully this year. On a totally different note, I got one major thing to cheer about today. I got a raise at work! Yes - even despite the horrible economy my employer was still giving out raises. My employer's salary administration process happens on July 1 every year. We don't get a paycheck until July 15th, so I got notified by my manager today. So that definitely put a smile on my face for the day! I went and donated platelets again today. It has only been 9 days since I last donated so I was just past the minimum number of days. They took 2 extra large units of platelets off of me today. I hadn't planned to donate again so quickly but Bonfils called and told me that there was a severe shortage of platelets. So I did what I could to help. Zack stayed home from WCCK today. He is feeling pretty much better but he really didn't want to go on the activity today - a baseball game. He did go to Sylvan and now only has a couple of sessions left before he is totally done. Well - it is a short post tonight, but I am off to watch 9News at 10PM on DVR. Have a great night. Thanks and peace to all. J- (Oh and if anyone is interested. I posted a new update to Patty's Caringbridge site yesterday. The address of that blog is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/pattykromer)

No comments: