Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas to All... And Introducing Finnegan!

First of I wanted to say Merry Christmas to everyone!  I hope that you all can spend this time with family and friends and that you can relax and feel the spirit of the season.  My you find peace and happiness for these next several days and may that peace and happiness reside in your heart the whole year round.

Though I am keeping today's blog entry short due to the fact that it is Christmas Eve and we will shortly be leaving for my brother's house, I wanted to introduce the newest member of our family - Finnegan.  Fin is a 10 week old dog who we adopted from the Max Fund Shelter.  He is a combination of some kind of Heeler (Blue Heeler or Australian Heeler) and some other kind of dog - we really don't know.

Tomorrow I will have more time and will tell the whole story of how we came to adopt Finnegan.  I'll post some video of him tomorrow.  But for now I will at least leave you with a few pictures of our new pup!



Merry Christmas to all!

FYSRD!!

3 comments:

NanaRose said...

So very sweet looking. I know you two guys will enjoy him. Merry Christmas and a Peaceful, Happy New Year coming at you from Texas.


















+-

NanaRose said...

What a sweet face. I know that you two guys will enjoy that puppy. Merry Christmas and a Happy, Peaceful New Year coming at you from Texas.

zoomommy2 said...

Very sweet puppy. I'm seeing some German Shepherd in him.