Monday, June 29, 2009

Mt. Spalding Climb Video

With my new Mac I am doing a lot of different things with the pictures I take. For our hike this past weekend, I used iPhoto to create a video slide show of many of the pictures that I took. I posted this video to Facebook yesterday, but I have to realize that not everyone is on Facebook. (You should all get on Facebook - LOL!) So here it is.... It looks a lot better when you can see it actual sized. I got to say I love playing around with stuff on my Mac. One point I did want to make. I know my writing made it sound like we were in a lot of trouble during our hike between the "rotten" snow and Zack being sick. At no time were we in any kind of serious trouble. I am very cautious about where and when I hike. I have had lots of experience in my years of hiking and backpacking and I feel very comfortable facing many different kinds of situations. However, I will never purposely stretch myself too far, especially when Zack or others are with me. Anything can happen to anyone at any time, but the more prepared you are the less likely something stupid is going to happen to you. I approach every hike with as much preparedness as I can and will do everything in my power to ensure the safety of those who are with me. It's another Monday and things just continue to move along. I am still struggling with way too much stuff right now. Regardless I will do what I have to do to keep life on track for the Z-man. Sometimes you just wish that you could block various parts of your life from your memory - in my case the last 3 months. So last night was another sleepless night. Oh well... I have to move forward and so I shall. Hope everyone is having a great Monday! Thanks and peace to all! - J.

No comments: