Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A Crap Day Finally Gets a Little Better

Today has been one of the absolute worst days I have had in a very long time. I'll describe all when I do a much large blog post this evening. However something good FINALLY happened today! Two weeks ago I had my blood drawn for my annual physical. All my numbers for my CBC, kidney and liver panels were great. However my lipid panel (cholestrol and triglycerides) was horrible. When I had my physical on Monday my doctor decided to draw my blood again since I had been fasting since the night before. My lipid panel came back great!! Can you say how pleased I was. That way I potentially don't have to go on any of those funky drugs to keep my cholestrol and triglyercides in check. I think the issue that may have caused the problem with the first blood draw was that I had a HUGE dinner at 7PM the night before the blood draw. I have a tendency to think that may have effected it. So yippee! Finally something good on this most horrible of horrible days!

No comments: