Sunday, April 19, 2009

A Picture is worth a 1000 Words

OK - I tried posting this picture about 20 times last night. Blogger.com is just not working right since last night. It took me almost an hour to get my blog entry posted last night. It was really annoying! I am not sure what has been going on with the website but it was no fun.
Anyway - here is a picture of my clean kitchen pantry. I took me hours and hours to get it as clean and as organized as it is. This is just the beginning of the house cleaning. And I am really addressing the tough stuff. Yes - I am dealing with Patty's stuff - it has to be done for both Zack and me.
On top of the cleaning the first part of my irrigation project starts this week. A plumber is coming on Wednesday to re-do all the interior plumbing that is needed. It is going to be great to get these projects rolling. I will also be starting to get bids on the replacement of my garage doors within the next week. That will another huge project to get done as it will really enhance the curb appeal of the house.
I'll post again at the end of the day - but I just wanted to get this picture out there as it really annoyed me last night that I couldn't get this posted!
We hope everyone has a great Sunday. I think we are going to head out to the Egg & I for some brekie fast!
Thanks and peace to all!

No comments: