Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone! I hope everyone who is a mother was able to celebrate with their children or those who are as close as their children. Today's entry is going to be short. It isn't that I am in bad mood or anything like that - it is just one of those evenings that I would rather spend with Zack and I don't have a good idea about which to write. Our day was TRULY uneventful. Except for going to the gym and the grocery store I didn't even leave the house. I had considered taking Zack to see the new Star Trek movie but then he got a call from Cole asking if he wanted to come over and play. Well - before you know it, those two had spent pretty much the entire afternoon together getting into all kinds of adventures around the neighborhood. So I decided that we would take a pass on the movie for today. Unfortunately we ended up with yet another wet and rainy day here in Colorado. April and May are the ONLY reasons I could ever thinking of moving away from Colorado. But every place has to get some rain/snow sometime so I guess I just have to deal with it. We can't have perfect weather all the time! Had the weather been better I would have been out on my bicycle today. It is only two months until Death Ride 2009 and I REALLY need to get biking. The good thing is I have been working out a lot and being very active. So even though I haven't been on my bike a lot this spring I have a pretty good base from which to start. Another busy work week is about to begin. I think this week will be a lot better than last week. I worked very hard and corrected a bunch of issues so I am feeling pretty good heading into this new week. Once again - Happy Mother's Day to everyone. Thanks and peace to all! - J.

No comments: