Saturday, February 4, 2012

No Pain

First off - this is just a quick little blurb of a post.  There will be at least one other post today - perhaps more as I am in the mood to write this weekend.

I wanted to share this bit of information with you all as you have been on this journey of pain and healing with me.  For the first time since sometime during the week of November 13, 2011 I am actually pain free!  This isn't quite the end of this story, but it does mark a turning point.  The hope of a full return to normal is perhaps in front of me.

To reach this pain-free state, I had to take a bunch of Advil and my morning round of pain killers.  It is pretty likely that the pain will return once these pills wear off as I do feel twinges of pain even now.  Regardless there is no pain that this time and that is a first.

I am happy and I have a positive outlook that things are going to continue to get better.  Yippee!!!

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

No comments: