Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - Winter Serenity


I am never resist adding a few words to Wordless Wednesday!  I love this view.  I love being where this picture was taken.  It is one of my favorite spots in the Central Mountains of Colorado.  This is an open meadow above Ute Pass on the way to the top of Ute Peak.  The view is looking to the west at the Gore Range across the Blue River Valley.  This is a wonder place to hike to regardless of the season.  The spring is the only season in which I don't like to visit this meadow as every step you take is wet and muddy.

If anyone would like to hike to this place, e-mail and I will provide you directions to it.

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

2 comments:

Elasti-Girl said...

Breath taking....you're convincing me more & more that I need to visit Colorado- I've always thought I would love it. :)

NanaRose said...

So pretty.