Friday, February 27, 2009

A Blog Update

Yesterday was the first day in a while that I didn't update the blog. I just didn't have the time as the day was crazy with work and I just wasn't quite in the mood.
With that said - I am going to be working to update this blog everyday. I have found it fun to write about things and write about what is going on around me. I hope that there are people who follow this blog on a regular basis and who enjoy my writing.
If you have thoughts or comments about anything I write, please do leave a comment or send me an e-mail message as I would love to hear what you have to say.
I am going to keep this post short for now as I need to get to work. I will write a longer post later today. Zack is off of school today so I will be balancing work and the Z-man. He is off because Cherry Creek School has the day off for conferences. During my lunch hour we are running out to the bank to get his birth certicate out of the safe deposit box. With that in hand we are heading to the post office to get his passport application processed. We are both quite excited about this!
Til later - peace!

No comments: