Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Starting Point

For the last 1.5 years I have chronicled our comings and going on the Patty's Caringbridge website. I like the whole idea of being able to document our lives online so that people we know and love know what we are doing. But the time has come to start setting up things outside of Caringbridge. I will continue to update the Caringbridge site for now, but realistically life is now about Zack and me. Patty's memory is still alive and her spirit is definitely with us. However, she is no longer alive. She is dead. So it is time to move forward. Starting this blog is part of the change. Zack and I need to move forward and do some different things with our lives. This is going to be the story. Following along if you want. Read our stories, read my rants and raves, hear about all kinds of stuff. Life is not going to be boring for us. We need to live, have fun and have as many adventures as is humanly possible. Peace to all!

Shelly Dierking

No comments: