Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Changes....

I am still learning the ropes about this new website that I am using for the blog. Over the next several weeks you will see me making changes to the format of the blog so that it looks better. A couple of key elements that I need to address are: 1. Making the posting take up more of the page instead of this smaller sliver down the middle. 2. Adding a "gadget" to the blog so that it will send out e-mail notifications to those who subscribe when I make updates. Zack and I have not had any major adventures this week unfortunately. This week has been about work and school. Gosh - you got to hate weeks like this. But we do intend to make up for it during our trip to New York next week. The first words out of Zack's mouth each day this week have been "It's only xxx days until we go to New York City". To say that he is extremely excited for this trip is just a tab bit of an understatement. I am off to bed for the night. It has been a long day for me. If you have any ideas of how to improve this blog either in terms of content or format - please let me know. I really enjoy doing this and I hope to make it a success. Thanks and peace to all!

1 comment:

Parimi said...

Hi,

I had a similar problem about the width of the blog page on a wide screen monitor. I played around with the html body. Check the code.You will easily find out the width mentioned as pixels. Try to have the original default setting info saved some where before you jump on editing.

Hope you figure out

Parimi
www.timmiri.com