Saturday, January 21, 2012

Friday Night with Frank

It is kind of late on a Friday night.  I have been up late watching shows on TV.  Well I got Zack to bed at 9:45PM and then I spent a bunch of time playing my video game "The World of Tanks".  The best players seem to come out on Friday night so there was some intense competition tonight.  After that I watch the Channel 9 10:00PM news and the Discovery Channel show Gold Rush on DVR.  It is so nice to watch these shows on DVR as you can watch them in literal 2/3 of the time.

Then it was time to come up to bed since it was approaching 1:00AM.  I have a sleeping buddy for tonight as Lex wanted to sleep with me not Zack.  So when I got up to bed I was still fooling around with my laptop and I decided to enter another quick post for tonight.  The post for tonight are all about Frank Sinatra songs.  There are a few of my "peeps" (I think that word is so funny I don't know I have ever used it before) - actually one "peep" in particular who might enjoy these songs, so I decided to do a quick post with some Frank Sinatra songs embedded.  Enjoy!!!

And to that one particular peep who really enjoys Ol Blue Eyes - I hope it brings a smile to your face. It brought a smile to my face putting this out there for you.  Anyway - enjoy - as you are thought about big time!

Come Fly with Me

Fly me to the Moon


I've Got You Under My Skin

The Way You Look Tonight

New York, New York

Thanks and enjoy!

No comments: