Thursday, July 7, 2011

TODAYMoms - Stay-at-home and work-outside-the-home moms unite: We all feel overwhelmed

TODAYMoms - Stay-at-home and work-outside-the-home moms unite: We all feel overwhelmed I just had to share this article.... I found it funny because how do they classify single parents (i.e. other men and women like me) who have their children all the time. I find articles like this interesting because makes me think just how absolutely screwed so many of us are. When you are that single parent without any breaks or support from another adult your time is 100% dedicated to everything. So to all you other single parents out there. You're doing a great job just surviving. So don't be so hard on yourselves when you forget about a soccer practice, a doctor's appointment or whatever. You're doing everything you can just to survive!


No comments: