Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Catching Up - Lots of Adventures to Write About

Time certainly does have a way of getting ahead of you.  It seems as though you blink your eyes and a whole week has rushed past.  That is certainly the situation in which I find myself as it has been over a month since I have posted to the blog. 

Despite a month going by and no blog posts there have been many adventures and activities with which we have been busy.  There was a trip to Moab, Utah and the Canyonlands Half Marathon, Easter, Spring Break and an over night trip to the Colorado Sand Dunes National Park.  My excuse for not posting simply can't be that we had nothing to do, as it was the exact opposite.  The motivation to write simple hasn't been there for a while.  However, I can feel the motivation coming back.

In addition to catching up with posts to this blog, I am also working on an article that I hope to have published soon.  The article is about travel in Iceland and it makes heavy use of the material that I wrote for this blog during our trip to Iceland.  With any luck my work on this article will result in it being published. 

Motivation is the key to my writing.  When I am motivating the words flow from my finger tips like water from a tap.  When I am not motivated nothing seems to happen.  While my writing on the blog has lagged the posts to my page about Denver on Facebook have also lagged.  It's time for me to get busy on both of these projects.

Thanks and peace to all! ~J.

No comments: