Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Lot of Hard Work Ahead

It has been several days since I last posted an entry here on the blog. I have slow to blog for a number of reasons. The first is I continue to deal with issues with Zack and his anxiety. Given how difficult this time has been for Zack I have just not had the desire to broadcast the situation across the world. Thankfully he has started to show some signs of improvement but we still have a lot of work ahead of us to get him back to a state of normalcy.
A second reason I have withheld my posts is that I am just feeling somewhat beat upon. I do try and put as much of my life on this blog as possible. But there are certain things that I just don't want to talk about. Additionally, I do put my "spin" on what I write. As a result, what I write is strictly my interpretation of events. It is not necessarily the same way that some one else may see events occur. I am not a reporter. Therefore, my viewpoints are just that viewpoints. I have had several people have problems with what I write and I am a tab bit tired of that. So please if you have problems with what I write, please do the following: 1 - Stop reading, 2 - keep it yourself, or 3 - start your own blog with your version of events. Sorry - this is just something that has bothered me since before we left for Europe.
I don't believe that the weekend holds any major adventures for us. I had contemplated going out for a hike today, but I was just too tired this morning and had a nasty sinus headache. So.... no adventures for me to write about.
We hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Thanks and peace to all! - J.

2 comments:

tcsTenor said...

People get their knickers in a wad over just about anything these days. You and I are at opposite ends of the political spectrum but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy your blog. I do. And I pray that Zach overcomes his anxieties and that he will be all the stronger for his triumphs!
Robin in TX

Tina Sommers said...

a blog is a blog, if people don't like what they read then stop reading it. What you write is your feelings, this is a free country. Jerry keep doing what you are doing, you are a great dad, and I enjoy knowing about you and Zack. You have both been through a great deal and are dealing, you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Hope you had a great weekend