Thursday, June 24, 2010

More Road Trip Pictures

Well it has taken me longer than I wanted but here finally are some more pictures from my road trip with Ruben last week.

This is just a very small sample of the literally hundreds of photos that I took during the course of the week.  The landscape of the western United States lends itself very well to taking lots of dramatic photos. 

Eventually when I have more time I will take these pictures and set them to a sound track and build a video out of it.  But that is later this summer as there is just too much other stuff going on right now.


(The Colorado River from high above in the desert outside of Moab, Utah)

(Rock formation within Arches National Park)

(Me on the top of a rock formation in Arches National Park)

(Monument Valley)

(On the south rim of the Grand Canyon)

(The sun setting provided the walls of the Grand Canyon with tremendous color)


(Standing out side the helicopter that we took on our tour over the Grand Canyon)

Things have been quite busy for me in the last couple of months so I feel like I have been neglecting my blog.  I really do hope as things quiet down a bit I can get back to making daily updates.  There is a lot going on in our lives that will provide for some interesting writing!

As always - thanks and peace to all! ~J.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Awesome pictures, Jerry